- Sour Space Candy is a high CBD hemp flower that is a cross between strains Sour Tsunami and Early Resin Berry
- Flower buds contain purple, orange, and green hues
- Great option for cheerful relaxation during the day or evening
- Highly aromatic
- Myrcene: Known for its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and calming effects. Also found in hops, lemongrass, and basil.
- A-Pinene: Known for its effects that help stay alert and focused. Also found in pine trees and conifers.
- Response from customers: Helps with pain management
Sour Space Candy Description
The Sour Space Candy strain was bred by Oregon CBD and organically sun-grown deep in the Appalachian Mountains of Western North Carolina. It is a CBD-dominant breed known for its high levels of the anti-inflammatory terpene myrcene. This strain has dense multicolored buds with beautiful green hues and tones of purple and orange. The uniquely sweet and sour aroma and flavor profile of Sour Space Candy strain is influenced by its parent strains Sour Tsunami with Early Resin Berry (ERB). It starts off with the delicate flavor of berry and fruit from Sour Tsunami, closely followed by notes of herb and pepper from ERB that create Sour Space Candy’s big flavors you’re sure to fall in love with.
Its high CBD potency, sweet flavors and sticky resinous buds is what makes Sour Space Candy hemp flower incredibly popular. It’s a sociable strain whose mellowing effects are good for relaxing during the day or night.
Nonpsychoactive; For Adult Use Only; Contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC
For information regarding COAs & Drug Testing, please visit our FAQ.