Do you have COA's and certifications for your product?
- Yes, all of our products and strains have been fully tested and certified by the Oregon Department of Agriculture, the North Carolina Department of Agriculture as well as third party labs. These tests are available upon request and are included with all purchases.
Do you ship?
- Yes, we offer very discreet shipping. The client pays the shipping cost and can choose however fast they would like to receive the product.
Will I pass a drug test if I consume hemp products?
- There is a chance that you will not pass a drug test if you consume hemp products. You need to check with your employer or school if they will allow for hemp and CBD consumption. CBD is non detectable in a drug test, but trace amounts of THC are. Since our products are made with full spectrum cannabinoids and contain the legal amount of 0.3% or less THC, they may may be detected in a drug test.
What is CBD and will it get me high?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the hundreds of phytocannabinoids (molecules synthesized by plants) that are produced in the hemp plant. CBD is not psychoactive; it won't get you high or intoxicated. Instead, we like to think that CBD enhances our Overall Wellness. Research suggests that phytocannabinoids may be beneficial, and CBD consumers claim to feel a sense of relief, relaxation, and an overall higher quality of life.
Is CBD Legal and is it the same as marijuana?
- Thanks to the Farm Bill of 2018, CBD is legal to consume in all 50 states. Hemp is NOT marijuana; it is defined as the cannabis sativa L. plant and any part of it with a level of 0.3% or less of delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC - the psychoactive component of marijuana). Marijuana, on the other hand, is psychoactive and contains more than 0.3% THC.
What are the proven benefits of CBD?
- Although legally we cannot claim benefits of CBD that haven't been officially approved, a growing body of scholarly research and clinical studies suggest that there are many benefits of CBD. Customer responses indicate that it helps induce relaxation, aids with sleep management, and with chronic pain management.
I am new to hemp oil. How much should I take?
- We are not legally able to suggest a specific dose for product use. However, we recommend to always consult your health care physician prior to starting use. We also suggest you start with a small amount first, then add to reach desired effect.
Do we offer free samples?
- We will send out samples to businesses upon approval.
Can I come to the farm to purchase flower?
- We do not have a storefront at any of our farm locations. Please submit a purchase order form via this website and someone from our sales team will respond within 24 hours.
Can I tour the farm?
- Unfortunately, for security purposes, we do not allow visitors to tour the farm at this time.