How Do Hemp Topical Products Work? A Closer Look at the Spa Collection
CBD, Dermis, & Epidermis
Topical cannabidiol (CBD) offers relief and nourishment for your skin. CBD is currently being studied as a natural anti-inflammatory agent for our biggest external organ, as well as for homeostasis and other functions. Cannabidiol promotes melanogenesis (Chemico-Biological Interactions), which is key in protecting the skin against external stressors and UV radiation. CBD is also currently being studied for its potential against skin diseases like atopic dermatitis, eczema, and keratin disorders, given that results show that CBD helps repair, replenish, and promote new skin.
Some of the most commonly experienced therapeutic benefits of customers who use topical CBD (According to the Epidermal Endocannabinoid System, PhytoTherapy Research)
- Anti-inflammation responses
- Itching relief
- Skin hydration
Patients with Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex (EBS) have participated in studies which incorporate a cannabidiol treatment with very promising results, thus paving the way for more trials and the future of medical skin care using CBD (Science Direct).
What Makes Appalachian Growers Spa Unique?
Our full spectrum spa products contain all of the hemp plant’s beneficial cannabinoids, while containing less than 0.3% THC, so you can rest stress-free. Our products are crafted with our own USDA Organic hemp grown on our farm in Franklin, North Carolina. As always, they are legal and compliant, so relax and enjoy the bliss that full spectrum hemp topicals can offer you. Our products have higher concentrations of CBD, thus providing the most efficiency.
A Closer Look at Each Spa Product:
- Citrus or Mint lip balm: Hydrate your lips with our 25mg full spectrum hemp infused lip balms. A harmonious combination of our USDA organic hemp and natural essential oils that will keep your lips moisturized days to come. Mint lovers will love the freshness of our mint balm which embraces natural peppermint essential oil, while citrus fans will love the softening feel that natural orange essential oil provides.
- Lotion: Nourish and soften your skin with our 750mg full spectrum hemp infused lotion. A mindful blend of our USDA organic hemp and natural essential oils that will restore your body’s natural glow and hydration.
- Salve: Soothe sore muscles and support your joints with our nourishing 900mg full spectrum hemp infused salve. Feel the benefits of our USDA organic hemp and natural essential oils (including arnica) that take your bliss to the next level of care.
- Roll-On: Feel the relief of our 250mg hemp infused Roll-On. Whether you are looking to soothe sore muscles or simply wishing to relieve stress, the blend of our USDA organic hemp and natural essential oils known for their powerful calming properties will help you relax and delight in your skin.
Ready to Shop?
Visit our full spectrum spa collection and shop your favorite product!
“Cannabidiol induces antioxidant pathways in keratinocytes by targeting BACH1”
“Cannabidiol upregulates melanogenesis through CB1 dependent pathway by activating p38 MAPK and p42/44 MAPK”
“Cannabis sativa L. extract and cannabidiol inhibit in vitro mediators of skin inflammation and wound injury”
“Epidermal Endocannabinoid System (EES) and its Cosmetic Application”